Striking meaningful conversations with your love interest is extremely important to ensure a long lasting relationship. The bonding with your partner will definitely strengthen when you ask the right questions and put in efforts towards adding a spice in your relationship. Most of the failed relationships between couples today are primarily due to lack or lower levels of communications. Introducing questions is indeed a good way to break the deadlock and improve your chemistry with your partner.
Consider the following conversation questions for couples to begin with:
- Is there someone on your hate list? What is the best deed you have ever done in your life?
- Who has been your biggest inspiration till date and why?
- If you had to start your life all over again what will be the first change you will attempt?
- Is there any mistake from the past that you regret?
- What is one closely guarded secret that you have not shared with anyone yet?
- What is your biggest expectation from me?
- How will you react if there is an urgent relocation need in my career?
- What was the first thing you liked about me?
- What is the one thing that you do not like in me?
When you are in a relationship, no handbook can do the trick for you to ensure its sustenance or insure it will last the test of time. The above mentioned conversation questions are not a rudimentary guideline for people in love. You can take it as a guiding tool by either following it verbatim or devising your own questions based on the equation with your partner. At the end of the day, it is you who knows best as to what can work with your partner. In a nutshell, asking intelligent questions is the way to move forward and bring substance to a love relationship.