Now, you can make a grout cleaner just by using ingredients that you usually see in your kitchen. For example, vinegar, salt, baking soda, some lemons and water. You don’t have to spend a lot of money just to ensure the cleanliness of your tiles and grout.
Below are the steps that you must follow on how to clean grout by using organic cleaners:
Steps on how to make a disinfectant and how to use it
1. For the disinfectant, you will need some vinegar and water. Just combine 70% vinegar and 30% of water to make an effective solution. Vinegar has been proven to effectively kill germs up to 90%.
2. Use this solution to wash the tiles in your kitchen and bathroom.
Steps on how to make a grout paste and how to use it
1. For the grout paste, you will need some salt, baking soda and water. Just combine equal amounts of salt and baking soda in a small cup or bowl. If you use ½ cup of baking soda you should also use ½ cup of salt.
2. After mixing it, add small amount of water, don’t put too much water, and put only water that is just enough to create a thick paste in your mixture.
3. This thick paste will serve as your tile cleaner, apply it in your tiles using a toothbrush or soft scrub.
4. Scrub it until you think it’s already clean. Rinse and dry.
Steps on how to use lemon juice for Tile Discoloration
1. If you see some discoloration in your tiles, squeeze some lemons to get its juice.
2. The lemon juice helps retain the whiteness and original color of your tiles.
3. Apply this in your tiles and let it stand for 10-15mins.
4. Dry with a soft cloth.
These steps can help you make an organic cleaner instantly from you home.